Monday, November 2, 2009

Ending of a Semester

I have been MIA as I am ending my final year 1st semester in NIE.
This semester is actually my LAST full semester in here because next year, I'll be attached to a primary school for 10 weeks before my graduation. That is super long, but I can't really think about that yet.

I'm rushing assignments nowadays. This week is the craziest week as I have my final performance and my other assignments to hand up on the same week!!
So yes, RUSHING.

Meanwhile, I tried hard to still have social life outside school. It's not working properly right now as my life at this time revolves around school or schoolwork. So social life = school friends.
As long as I get to meet people everyday, I think I'll be fine (SO HIGH I).

Anyway, I can't wait for my holiday!! It's soon, it's soon! Nov 13 to be exact! Wheee!!

Til then.

No comments:

Post a Comment